Sunday, February 20, 2011

Making It

I think I may have survived the busiest week I have ever experienced in my entire life. Rather than go through every day and exhaust you with my tales of endless rehearsals, shows, activities, AXD meetings, and somehow fitting schoolwork in there, I'll just tell you that I got through it - and with a clear complexion nonetheless. :)

I am 100% determined to become the most organized person on the planet. You'd think this would be an easy task considering I already am pretty anal about order and neatness, but considering all of the things going on, I just haven't had the time to organize which just adds to my stress-levels. Honestly, I think I'm just lucky I haven't developed an ulcer.

As much as I completely hated every minute of this week, it could have been so much worse. I could have been spending this time doing something I absolutely hated - like neuroscience. The plus side to this entire stress-fest was that it was doing something that I absolutely adore doing. If I could have only gotten the planning down...

If nothing else, at the end of this semester, time management will be my bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment